Salesforce Developer - Montreal, QC
We have partnered with an established tech consulting company and they are looking for a Salesforce developer who also has programming skills in other areas. They are looking for someone who has experience with app exchange products. Responsibilities:
- Salesforce or application development experience
- Experience leveraging web services to integrate Salesforce with external apps
- Previously worked in Agile or Scrum environment
- Shown success implementing code based solutions using Salesforce in an enterprise environment
- You are better than most with JS, Python, C# and ASP.NET. You are also comfortable working on Windows AND Linux.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Salesforce certifications
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
To be considered for the position or to learn more, send your resume to me, Paula at:firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call me on 212 594 1495 (ext 3469).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank