Salesforce Developer, London, Permanent, £70,000 + BenefitsSalesforce Developer, London, Permanent, £70,000 + Benefits
I am currently working with a market leading Global Strategic Partner based in the United Kingdom looking to recruit a Salesforce Developer to join their large Salesforce practice. They are currently looking to hire a Developer to work on their large scale projects. The firm is known for their work with a wide range of enterprise level clients on Salesforce rollouts and global transformations.
The ideal candidate will be able to translate functional requirements into code from their understanding of Apex code and Visualforce Pages.
Salesforce Developer required skills:
- Proven Apex batch coding experience
- Hands-on configuration experience; Validation rules, Process builders, Custom objects
- Salesforce Developer I Certification is desirable
- Salesforce experience in a commercial environment
- Develop project strategies to solve complex challenges
- A confident verbal and written communication style, with strong client facing skills
- Flexibility to travel is a plus
Unfortunately, our client are unable to sponsor visas, therefore applicants must already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom. If you would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Ashwin Thakur at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact me at 02038266698.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.