The ideal Technical Architect will have these qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, BA or should have relevant work experience
- Salesforce Technical Architect Certification a huge plus
- Experience technical architectural solutions that span multiple platforms
- Extensive Salesforce platform experience
- Proficient in ETL tools such as Informatica and web integration tools such as Web methods
- Great understanding of Salesforce development
Company is offering $90+ per hour to work on site.
This position won't be around for long. Please call Evan at 215-971-1528 to speak confidently about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can be sent to Evan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com