Salesforce.com - Salesforce Administrator - Washington State - $40-60/hr
Searching for an expert to help our team complete an important project in software development. You should be ready to tackle challenges with a dynamic team. What you will be doing
- Transfer record ownership due to territory changes. Modify roles or record-sharing rules to reflect any organizational changes or internal business rules.
- Import leads and contacts.
- Coding experience using Visual Force, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Component Framework.
- Hands on experience with salesforce.com Web Services APIs and force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce.com product suite including Salesforce 1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Platform and the App Exchange
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
We would like evidence of proficiency in Apex, Lightning, and Visualforce. Being Salesforce Certified is a great plus. We would also need someone with great interpersonal skills, both verbal and written. You should be someone comfortable working with teams and be communicative of needs both on your end and about what you need from your team.
This position is one for a leader in IT software and support and is pushing forward with projects that will help develop improved methods of operations for business all over.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity or all of our other Salesforce.com opportunities, please send your resume to Zephyr Oberman at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 303-558-4405.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.