Salesforce Administrator / Midlands / 6 month contract / £300+ p/day
My Tech client is looking for a competent Salesforce Administrator to come on board as soon as possible. This will be an initial 6-month initial engagement.
The successful Salesforce Administrator will work on projects related to Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce CPQ to introduce improved workflows to drive process efficiency and maximize customer-facing time for sales representatives. Salesforce Administrator Requirements:
- Previous Salesforce Administration experience
- Providing system and business process expertise to ensure solutions meet user requirements
- Experience with creating reports, dashboards, workflows, process builder
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ is desirable but not mandatory
- Acting as Salesforce SME for the sales teams, guiding on Salesforce best practice
- Providing training to ensure a high level of adoption
- Strong configuration skills
- Ability to work independently meeting deadlines
- Certifications are HIGHLY desirable (Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Platform App builder)
Interviews will be taking place late next week so apply now to reduce the chances of missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading Salesforce recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Solomon Kuti on +44 (0)20 3319 9592 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy