Salesforce Business Analyst - Chicago, IL Salesforce Business Analyst - Chicago, IL - $80,000 - $120,000 annually
My client is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst in the greater Chicago area. This is a permanent full-time opportunity. Day to Day operations: Maintain security such as user accounts, sharing rules, permission sets, user roles and profiles, field-level security, queues, public groups, and other set up options.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Corroborate with business users to gather requirements for enhancements and assist with the implementation of various solutions to address business needs
- Manage the day to day operations data and performs data validation and cleansing as required
- Be hands-on with all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Execute in-depth analyses of operations performance across a variety of projects.
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in Information systems or Computer Science (preferred)
- Experience with SQL databases or writing SQL queries
- Experience working as scrum master
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (required)
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position, apply today!
To see if you are qualified for this role and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Carlos at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 646-863-7439 (ext.7439).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-863-7439(ext.7439). Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities! Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.