Salesforce Functional Consultant_Austin, Texas_$90k
A Salesforce partner in Austin, Texas is looking for an experienced Salesforce Functional Consultant to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a qualified Salesforce Functional Consultant with exceptional benefits in a rapidly growing company.Responsibilities
- Meet with clients to determine business and functional requirements
- Translate client requirements into design documents
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, demos, estimating and project planning)
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
- 5+ working with Salesforce.com prefered
- CPQ Experience preferred
- Prior Consulting experience
- Salesforce Partner experience
- Must be able to multi-task as you will regularly be working with multiple clients at once
- Salesforce certification a plus
- Must have Lead implementation of Salesforce
- Experience with 3rd Party Application Integrations
- Excellent communication and Project Management skills
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in TX and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 267.233.6490 or firstname.lastname@example.org.