Because of their success and an exciting time focusing on new investments, technologies and digitisation, this client is looking for an individual who will work closely with colleagues in IT and with the rest of the business. This client is facing a number of exciting development initiatives that you can greatly influence.
Support the business needs-
This company operates in a complex world with a lot of data, which is integrated across different systems. IT processes support Wholesale, Retail, Production, B2B and B2C. Your new tasks therefore range widely - from configuration to supporting the daily processes in Salesforce, to reflecting on and introducing new functionality, and interfacing to other platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SAP and Sitecore. In addition, you will also participate in various projects from initial commissioning until the solution is realised in operation. It is important that you have a customer focus and understand how to best support the sales organisation and sales-related processes.
The client uses both Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud, so depending on your experience and your interests, there are plenty of opportunities for you to unfold.
Play an important role in their agile IT department-
You will be part of a team of competent and self-propelled IT business consultants who work out solutions in close cooperation with the IT development department and the various business areas.
They follow the Scrum principles as far as possible. Which is why they work with 14-day sprints in a collaborative environment, where they discuss the tasks of the individual team, and based on a holistic approach with the customer in the centre, find the best solutions. Furthermore, they have a good collegial environment with room for diversity, humour and freedom to cooperate.
Are you the right profile?-
There are multiple entry options for this position, so the client is flexible and open-minded.
- You have experience with configuration in Salesforce from a similar role in a large organization or as a consultant
- You have deep experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud and like to know about Marketing Cloud
- You are sociable and easy to familiarize yourself with sales-related processes
- You are able to work with data in complex systems and translate these into well-described workflows
- You can both analyse challenges and devise solutions that can be realized in practice
- It is an advantage if you have previously worked in a Scrum environment or generally have knowledge of agile methods
- You speak and write Danish, and you can commit yourself in English
- As a person, you are enterprising and action-oriented. You enjoy working together across departments in a dynamic everyday life. Finally, you are quick to familiarize yourself with a large and complex business.
The working hours are 37 hours a week, and the workplace is Herlev
Are you interested? - Get in touch