Sr. Salesforce Developer - 140-160K
Our Seattle based Salesforce end user is offering a great opportunity for a qualified and seasoned Senior Salesforce Developer to work as part of a growing team on a global instance. They are an international company that has incredible benefits and offers a relocation package to come to Seattle. Your qualifications will include…
- Heavy Apex and Lightning (both essential)
- Experience on large enterprise instances of Salesforce
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Software Engineering/Software Development background
- Experience with Managed Packages and Test Automation
- Strong experience with all aspects of Salesforce including Apex and Visualforce development, design, configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com solutions
- Validate testing, code reviews, answering questions and providing senior perspective
- Strong knowledge of CRM applications
- Excellent communication and personal skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to deliver quality results in a deadline-driven environment
- Solid understanding of the Force.com platform and building applications in a multiple organization environment
To learn more about this opportunity and other Salesforce roles throughout the Pacific North West, please contact Nate at 303-558-4388 (ext. 4388) or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our placement dropout rate is 1% since our conception in 2006. Compare this to the industry standard of 10% and you will see that we have a proven pedigree in placing the right people in the right jobs.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.