A trusted Client of ours is looking for a recent college graduate to join there team on a 3 month contract to hire, for 25-30 hours per week.
This role will then turn into a full-time, permanent position, after the 3 month trial.
***BA in related field is required
- Social media community management on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Linkedin
- Post and monitor the digital platforms daily.
- support and coordinate with marketing team for events and social calendar.
- Coordinate organic social messaging, optimise messaging to achieve high levels of engagement
- Create, edit , upload, schedule, and posts content
- Respond to comments on social media posts and direct messages
- Implement best practices and trends for content posted to social media
- Proactively spot relevant trends in the social and content space that can be directly applied to brand content and activation
- Stay up-to-date with current social media trends, design tools, and scheduling applications
- Light design skills using adobe suite
- Understanding of Salesforce.com, and willingness to learn
- Collaborate with marketing team to support email marketing efforts (will train)
- Publishing and distributing blogs on appropriate mediums (content is already curated and this role will only be publishing the copy online) (will train)
If you believe you would be a good fit and are interested in applying...
with resume and we can schedule a time to discuss further details!
For a free career consultation, or inquiries about opportunities in MarTech, also email that resume.
I look forward to meeting you!