Salesforce Business Analyst - Newark, NJ
Mason Frank has partnered with a growing beauty & cosmetics firm in sourcing for a Salesforce Business Analyst.
This role will be pivotal role in leading the ongoing development of the Salesforce deployment.
This is a full-time hire based in Newark, NJ.Role & Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary administrator of the platform
- Handle all administrative functions, and day-to-day support
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and integrations
- Partner with department heads to functional leaders to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes
- Serve as liaison between users, vendors, and application development teams
- Provide SFDC end-use training, and manage new releasesRequirements:
- Extensive hands-on experience with the Salesforce platform
- Strong knowledge of creating and maintaining reports, dashboards, workflows
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, and manage complex projects
- Proven track record of implementing gathered requirements
- Excellent communication and project management skillsBenefits:
- Collaborative work environment, great company culture
- Great opportunities for career development
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base + bonus
- Generous compensation benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, extensive PTOContact:
PJ at 212-594-1495 and email email@example.com
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are