Salesforce Developer-Huntsville, AL 35811
Actively seeking a Salesforce Developer for my client based in Huntsville, AL. This is a full time, 6 month contract-to- hire position, offering remote flexibility however, 2-3 days on-site presence will be required.
Within this IT role you will be held responsible for the operational functions within Salesforce such as installation, upgrading, maintaining, and monitoring. You will be responsible for collaborating with others on the IT team to improve and monitor systems to meet the business standards for operation. You will be responsible for analyzing the business needs and designing solutions that will provide long- term sustainable value to my client's organization.
Role & Responsibilities
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- 5+ years of IT experience
- Preferred project management experience and certifications
- Strong communication skills
- Act as the point of contact for all systems within the company specifically Salesforce
- Provide technical support for data center infrastructure and end user client devices
- Can be at location minimum 2 days a week
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS
To learn more about this opportunity please send your resume to Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org
- interviews will be happening next week!
U.S Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the U.S, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners and End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the SFDC market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the U.S and have unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SFDC jobs are.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this vacancy.