Salesforce Administrator - Cleveland, Ohio - 100k
A role has opened up for a Salesforce administrator in the Cleveland, Ohio. The role will consist of daily administrator tasks such as workflows, creating users, supporting end users, develop reports, dashboards, and manage different custom fields.
- 2+ years of hands on with Salesforce
- Experience instructing and training end users
- Monitor data, create reports, dashboards
- Experience with workflows, configurations
- Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or any related field
- Capability to work in a team environment and independently
- ADM 201
- Any other certifications are a plus
The company is actively searching for candidates to interview, do not miss this opportunity! You can reach me at 646-863-7582 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available.