Salesforce Technical Consultant
Salary: 40K - 80K Depending on experience.
This is an opportunity to join one of Salesforces' Platinum Partner as they are looking to hire a Salesforce Technical Consultant to join their team. As an experienced Salesforce Consultant, with a strong knowledge of the Salesforce eco-system, you will share your extensive technical knowledge of Salesforce and programming languages to consult with clients, work with Solution Architects to deliver implementation designs and deploy large scale Salesforce business projects.
This opportunity would suit a Technical Consultant working within a large Salesforce Consultancy or even in an End User Business or a Salesforce Developer who is looking to move in to Consulting on a client facing basis.
- Gather technical requirements to use with architectural designs
- Deliver and present solution designs to Development teams
- Build a solid business relationship with clients and become a go to person for technical queries
- Assist Solution Architects with technical designs and implementation blueprints
- Consult with clients on the technical side of Salesforce and trouble shoot any issues that occur
- Ability to consult, present and demonstrate with companies on all technical aspects of the Consultancies work with Salesforce
- Able to talk through the solution architecture with all team members to ensure the full understanding of designs
- Exceed client expectations and deliver projects to agreed timelines
- 2+ years as a Salesforce Technical Consultant or 3+ years as a Salesforce Developer
- A Technical mind-set with evidence of previous implementations or technical projects
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certified and/or Salesforce App Builder Certified
- A personable manner and good rapport building skills
- Extensive technical knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Ability to deliver clear answers and solutions to technical questions and queries * Excellent ability to solve problems
This client pays very good attention to detail in the way their employees work. They recognise individual needs with a very attractive and flexible benefits package which can be tailored to suit you. They attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of their business. This client is currently not offering sponsorship from international Candidates
This role will not be open for long so if you wish to discuss possible opportunities please contact Christopher Anglin at email@example.com
or call +44 (0)203 808 7276 (ext 2228)
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.