Backend Developer for Salesforce Commerce CloudThis client is in the start-up phase of a huge IT project that will run for the next five years. They are looking for an individual who can develop and define their future platform? Programming and development
This client seeks more hands for their internal IT team on an exciting development journey for their fantastic e-commerce platform over the next 4-5 years. As Backend Developer, you will be responsible for the development of Salesforce Commerce Cloud previously known as Demandware. You will become part of their passionate internal development team in IT and get a wide contact interface in the business. Their company ethos is characterised by energy, unity and a desire to create results especially on their online shop.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
Are you the one they need?
- Back-end development of their Online Shop in Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Programming and configuration within the platform's current functions
- Dialogue and collaboration with remaining developer teams both front-end and back-end
Working within this client, you get an exciting and challenging role with good development opportunities in a company with a strong and dynamic corporate culture. As a Backend Developer, you are part of an entirely new IT team on an exciting journey towards many development initiatives and interesting opportunities in the years 4-5 in the form of a total IT turnaround.
You will have:
- Development experience in Salesforce CommerceCloud
- Experience with integration of payment providers, ERP systems, PIM systems, warehousing or CRM / CMS systems
- Basic knowledge of process modelling and software architecture
- A great desire to join an exciting IT turn around in-house for the next 4-5 years
In this client you will become part of a team with extensive experience in IT and e-commerce with a common interest in creating the best experience for your customers. They are constantly working to refine and develop their activities so that they support the brand and the expectations their customers have. They look forward to having a new colleague on the team.