* Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
* Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
* Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
* 3-5 years of experience with the Salesforce platform either as an IT leader, Admin or a Consultant
* 5+ years experience delivering consulting services
* 3+ years of project management and implementation experience
* CPQ or field service is a plus
* Understanding of setting up users, profiles and roles, and configuring reports and dashboards in the Salesforce platform
This company is activley interviewing candidates and the role may not be on the market much longer! My client offers a top notch compensation plan and an invaluable opportunity to develop your career within dynamic environment. Apply now to get an immediate response! D.Marx@masonfrank.com
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to D.Marx@masonfrank.com or call 267-296-8730 Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy