Salesforce Administrator - Indianapolis, Indiana - 80k
A role has opened up for a Salesforce administrator in the Indianapolis, Indiana. The role will consist of daily administrator tasks such as work flows, creating users, supporting end users, develop reports, dashboards, and manage different custom fields.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2+ years of hands on with Salesforce
- ADM 201
- Any other certifications are a plus
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or any related field
- instructing and training end users
- Capability to work in a team environment and independently
- Monitor data, create reports, dashboards
- Creating/ maintaining users and profiles
- Experience with work flows, configurations
- Lightning interface experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
This company is actively interviewing, do not miss this chance! You can reach me at 646-863-7582 or email me at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available.