This candidate should be expected to:
- Deliver Salesforce.com solutions on the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Einstein, and Force.com platform
- Identify any coding/application security issues and recommend solutions to resolve them
- Provide guidance and technical leadership on projects by ensuring Salesforce based solutions
- 4+ years Salesforce.com experience
- Field Service Lightning and/or CPQ experience a must
- Ability to understand coding
- Salesforce Consultant Certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong and adaptable work ethic
- Problem solving mindset along with great interpersonal skills to bring to the team
Company is offering $125,000+ along with full benefits and bonus package.
This position won't be around for long. Please call Evan at 215-971-1528 to speak confidently about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can be sent to Evan at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org