Salesforce Business Analyst-Salesforce.com-Boulder- $75K-$105K
- Support Salesforce projects and initiatives
- Gather business requirements through communicating with stakeholders and various teams
- Develop and support reporting and dashboards, including third party solutions.
- Works closely with third-party vendors to implement new solutions.
- Maintain Salesforce Users, Profiles and Role Hierarchy
- Create and manage custom field / objects, complex workflow rules, data validation, page layouts, triggers,etc.
- Provide configuration expertise for validation and testing.
Skills and requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst
- Salesforce Admin Certification preferred
- Knowledge in analysis of business process
- Great verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Agile mind-set.
- $75K - 105K Annual + Bonus
- Remote Flexibility
- Benefits including health, dental, and vision
- Above market 401k
Contact McKenzie Berke at (303)-558-4352 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.