Administrator - Salesforce - Orange County, CA - $90k to $110k
My client is looking a Salesforce professional to help build out their team! This individual will be supporting three sub-orgs in this company and creating complex solutions. My client is looking for an experienced admin that is technical enough to create Salesforce customizations and support their user base. In this role you will be able to grow your development skills and act as the Salesforce product owner and grow/customize the platform. To succeed in this position the perfect candidate has to have a strong work ethic, ability to work in a team, a creative mind and fresh ideas.
- Bachelor degree in related field desired
- 1+ years Lightning experience preferred
- 4+ years of Salesforce experience
- Proficiency with salesforce object, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules, permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas.
- Experience with Apex and Visualforce
- Administrator Certification
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resumes to at email@example.com.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.