This is a great opportunity to break into a Salesforce Partner who has an abundance of SFDC projects. This role also provides the opportunity to work up to 50% remotely. The contract will be an initial 4 month term with a possibility of extension.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for managing the day-to-day demands of supporting our field users currently using Salesforce. Along with daily support, this position will also be involved with the monthly enhancement releases which includes the planning, development ,testing, deployment and support for the new enhancements.
- Ability to configure objects, page layouts, workflows, reports, and dashboards
- Manage a process to deploy updates, enhancements, and new system functionality
- Work with management and internal stakeholders to ensure that the configuration supports business requirements
- Creates and executes test and verification scenarios with development teams for new or revised functionality
- Participates in UAT testing
- Assists in updating/enhancing functional architectures
- Provide status for all assignments and clearly escalate impediments
- Develops or augments process flows, documents manual support procedures, and creates user guides and training materials, when appropriate