Sr. Salesforce Developer - Seattle, WA - 130-160K
Our client is offering a great opportunity for a qualified Sr. Salesforce Developer to work in their office in downtown Seattle, WA. This position is ideal for a Sr. Salesforce Developer that is interested in expanding their Salesforce abilities into Architecture, CPQ, and anything else their employess are interested in. Your responsibilities will include…
- Lightning experience preferred
- Strong experience with all aspects of Salesforce including Apex and Visualforce development, design, configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com solutions.
- Architecting experience/interest is preferred
- Speaking with Project lead about needs of the team regarding Salesforce functionality
- Experience leading a team
- Strong knowledge of CRM applications
- Excellent communication and personal skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to deliver quality results in a deadline-driven environment.
- Solid understanding of the Force.com platform and building applications in a multiple organization environment.
To learn more about this opportunity and other Salesforce roles throughout the Pacific North West, please contact Nate at 303-558-4388 (ext. 4388) or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our placement dropout rate is 1% since our conception in 2006. Compare this to the industry standard of 10% and you will see that we have a proven pedigree in placing the right people in the right jobs.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.