Salesforce Administrator-Burlington, MA-$110k Base SalaryLocation
: Burlington, MassachusettsCompensation
: $110k Base Salary+Bonus and Benefits
My client is seeking a motivated Salesforce Administrator that is willing to take the lead and own the Salesforce platform. The administrator will be put in a very collaborative environment where they will be working with people from various departments in addition to the developers on hand.Responsibilities
- Collaborate with stakeholders in order to ensure requirements are met for applications
- Familiar with the use of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Provide strategic consulting of best practices, and training programs
- Work alongside developers and aid with technical decision making
Nice to have:
- Professional experience as a Salesforce Administrator (creating dashboards, reports, etc.)
- Experience with validation rules, permission sets, custom objects, etc.
- Self-motivated and able to work in high pressure situations
- Organized in order filter important follow-up contacts to keep up date on project status
- Strong understanding in designing, implementing and integrating
- Ability to adapt, and collaborate with other teams
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations
- Salesforce Administrator Certifications
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning development, Apex, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing and Service Cloud
- Strong technical background
This client is a growing company that has revenues in the multimillions. In addition, this client is willing to be flexible with hours and may possibly grant remote flexibility.Apply by:
Sending your resume to me, Wesley at email@example.com
or calling 646-863-7576 (ext. 7576).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Salesforce.com / Administrator / CRM / IT / Full time / Service cloud / Boston / MA / Service cloud / Marketing cloud / Agile