A tech-enabled health services company is seeking a technically sound Salesforce Administrator to help implement best practices on their Salesforce platform! This is a very innovative company and they're transforming care management in the comfort of their customer's own home. They want someone to roll up their sleeves and step in to a role to help with support, code release, help make decisions with their offshore teams, and implement best practices around development.
They have a team of 12 various SFDC folks and they're growing and want to add another to help add more input to this collaborative team! This company is growing but also changing very rapidly and with that comes integration work that needs to be done with new releases.
They're offering up to $120K on the base but also the opportunity to positively affect customers in healthcare, work with a collaborative team, working from home flexibility, and more!
Requirements for the role:
- 3+ years' Salesforce Administrator / Analyst experience
- Experience being the subject matter experience
- Lightning experience would be a nice to have
- Critical thinking skills
- Gathering business requirements and develop technical solutions
- Declarative development skill-set
- Configuration experience
- Customization experience
- Excellent communication skill-set
- Healthcare industry experience would be a nice to have
- Salesforce certs are always a plus!
If interested please contact Erica at firstname.lastname@example.org
or ring her at 212-594-1495 EXT 3173