Salesforce Developer - Jacksonville, FL - Up to $120K
A premiere company is looking to find its next dynamic employee in a senior level opportunity. This company heavily believes in honesty, excellence, trust, and transparency, values used to guide the way it works, the decisions it makes, and the culture it encourages on a daily basis. As a Salesforce Developer, you will support the company's departments on the Salesforce platform in the development and evolution processes.Responsibilities:
- Provide technical/project management expertise for multiple areas of application development
- Lead functional solution architecture & design, enterprise architecture standards, Force.com platform approach, and more.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document software according to requirements
- Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing, verbally, and presentation situations
- Train new system users
- Must be able to show high level of professional work experience in a Software Development role
- Must be able to show high level of experience in Salesforce programmatic development
- Strong Lightning component development experience preferred
- High Proficiency in: Writing Apex classes, test classes, Salesforce APIs, Batches, Web Services
- Platform Developer Certification(s) preferred
As part of the application development team, this organization will value your successful collaboration with staff, volunteers, and Partners. Maintaining a value-centric work environment will encourage and support you while working within a great company culture.
For more details regarding this position or to apply, contact Olivia Firth at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at (267)-233-6490!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.