Salesforce Technical Architect - Salesforce.com - $170K - Greater Phoenix Area, Arizona
A well establish Salesforce partner in the Greater Phoenix Area is looking to hire a Salesforce Technical Architect to work on projects with an end client of the financial industry.
- 3+ Years hands on Salesforce Technical Architect experience
- 2+ years experience work hands on with Lightning
- Proven ability with leading requirement gathering and designing workshops
- Ability to provide overall Salesforce functional expertise
- Experience documenting design of specialized custom components within Salesforce
- Ability to provide overall systems architecture expertise in order to relate to and build upon existing client environments
- Experience in collaborating with teams in order to design technical solutions as well as to support the Technical Resource in the development process by ensuring that the technical solution meets the functional needs of the users
- Develop or contributes to training strategy
- Tool/Technical assessment for releases
- Review of design documents
- Feasibility analysis
- Design technical architecture of the solution
- Defines mapping specifications for integrating Salesforce with other enterprise applications
Salary is flexible depending upon experience up to 170K. Exciting opportunity to collaborate with an established Salesforce team focusing on the project requested by the end client within the financial industry.
Send your resume to Zoë @ email@example.com
to interview as soon as possible.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.