The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Develop customized Lightning components
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform in order to meet project goals
- Manage support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance and lead long terms improvements as needs evolve
- Provide Salesforce system support as it relates to data loads, security settings, user permissions, customised applications, etc.
- Confidently interact with business analysts clients, managers and end users through means of analysing project objectives, customised applications, etc.
*This opportunity welcomes H1B candidates to apply
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience developing with Apex, VisualForce, APIs and Web Services
- Able to create SQL tables and queries
- Experience with Agile Development, Scrum Framework and bug fixes
- Strong technical skills and analytical skills
- Experience with Salesforce system integrations
- Bachelor's degree required
- Salesforce Developer certification is mandatory
Please call Jill at 267-296-8983 to speak confidently about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can be sent to Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com