Salesforce Developer - Charlotte, NC Salesforce Developer - Charlotte, NC - $135,000 - $145,000 annually
My client is actively looking for a fully remote role, Salesforce Developer who will be able to work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes coding from scratch and building out the Salesforce platform. This is a permanent direct hire opportunity. Day-to-Day operations: driving new product functionality and customer requested enhancements to the internal software, and contribute to the project management software for clients. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Corroborate with project managers to best understand the needs for the system
- Develop and design solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Perform integrations, implementations, workflows, reports, and validations with the Salesforce platform
- Developing, defining, designing, configuring, supporting, and auditing the Salesforce platform
- Create customizations and enhancements to the platform
- Bachelor's Degree in Information systems or Computer Science (preferred)
- At least 2 Salesforce Certifications (Preferred)
- Experience with Sales cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience with Lightning versions
- A great understanding of Apex and VisualForce and has the ability to provide technical expertise for Salesforce projects
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position, apply today!
To see if you are qualified for this role and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Carlos at email@example.com
or at 646-863-7439 (ext.7439).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-863-7439 (ext.7439). Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities! Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.