Seeking a Jr. Salesforce Administrator for a financial services organization to join this well established company. This role will allow you to gain hands on experience with the platform while working alongside more senior Salesforce and business professionals including Administrators, Systems Analyst, Business Analysts, Developers, Architects, C-level executives, and Stakeholders.Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience as Salesforce Administrator
- Prior experience working closely with C-level executives, sales ops, stakeholders
- Possess both technical and functional skills; i.e. Translating technical and functional terms across the business
- Experience with product design, implementations, migrations, and integrations
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Designing, creating, implementing new solutions within SFDC
- Creating reports, dashboards, page layouts, workflows, process builders
- Ensuring Salesforce meets business needs
- Customizing platform to align with day-day operations
- Frequently collaborating with business leaders, users, administrators, and developers
Serious inquiries please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted via email or at 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!