Lead Developer - $90/hr - Ann Arbor, Michigan - 2 year contract
A well-known company in the food and beverage industry is looking for a highly-skilled lead developer. As the lead developer, you will be responsible for designing, constructing, and sustaining Salesforce applications throughout the life cycle process. A successful candidate will have plenty of experience developing Salesforce applications. Responsibilities:
- Construct and implement highly complex Salesforce applications customized for company needs.
- Ability to migrate applications from Classic to Lightning.
- Execute and manage technical evaluations.
- Ensure system and application support.
- Create and carry out unit test plans for development of applications.
- Communicate with vendors to solve software issues.
- Perform difficult and unique problem solving.
- Specialize in the Customer Communities construction.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Fluency in Apex or Java.
- Strong background as a Salesforce developer.
- High experience and involvement on a CRM administration team.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Motivated, self-starter.
- Works well in a team environment.
If interested please reach out at email@example.com
or call 646-415-8776 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy