Sr. Salesforce Manager - Miami area - Up to $155k
My client is looking to bring on a Sr. Salesforce Manager who will be overseeing their Salesforce Marketing Cloud instance and operations. This is a permanent direct hire opportunity.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements and Qualifications:
- "Go to" person for all things regarding the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Oversee and manage Salesforce team
- Demonstrate management expertise and execute strategic direction
- Oversee projects throughout the entire development life cycle
- Having the flexibility to develop and design solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Bachelor's Degree in Information systems or Computer Science (preferred)
- Salesforce certified (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Lightning versions
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position, apply today!
To see if you are qualified for this role and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Olivia at email@example.com
or feel free to call Olivia at (267)-233-6490!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at (267)-233-6490. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.