Salesforce Developer: Hamilton, N.J. (6 Month Contract) Role:
6 Month ContractLocation:
Hamilton, N.J.Job Description:
A Salesforce developer is needed for a 6 month contract in Hamilton, N.J. Salesforce Developer will be responsible for designing and implementing complex Salesforce solutions-- including functional requirements, coding, support and agile team principles and leadership.Responsibilities:
- Building and improving Salesforce Lightning implementations and various other systems.
- Field all technical requests, assess scope and prioritize action items for Senior Management Gathering business requirements to pass onto the technical team.
- Defining documents, maintain processes and oversight procedures.
- Assist in projects by coordinating business analysis and submitting necessary documentation.
- Must have a strong understanding of JAVA script
- Minimum 3 year experience as a developer
- Salesforce Platform Developer I is a plus
If you are interested please contact me at 646-863-7448 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.