Salesforce Developer - Trenton, New Jersey - 3 Month C2H - $70-80/hr
A salesforce gold partner is looking to bring on new salesforce developers to their team. This partner is working on a diverse slate of projects. These projects cover some of the most cutting-edge technology within the salesforce ecosystem, which you will be exposed to. Our client is looking for someone to join their team of developers and add to the company culture. They are actively interviewing and are looking to hire as soon as possible.
- Looking for someone experienced working with Apex and Visualforce, as well as a Java background
- In this role you will be working with lightning and 3rd party app integration
- Create and maintain Visualforce pages
- Write clean code and clear documentation that make future teammates happy
- Configure Salesforce.com and Integrate with 3rd party tools as needed
- Map, migrate and integrate data as needed
- Platform developer certification are a plus
If this is something you would be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349) or email@example.com