Salesforce Administrator- Richmond, Virginia Job Type
: Contract Role (W2 & Corp to Corp)Job Description:
The Salesforce administrator will provide innovative leadership by engaging in constant client and consultant support (technical and functional). You will be responsible for supervisor duties that will help support the team and management. US citizens and all parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the Platform Manager to understand business processes and support needs related to the Sales, Marketing areas and other smaller business areas to deliver solutions that improve these businesses.
- Provides insights, and follows data governance, processes and best practices.
- Assist with the maintenance of users, roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Mass transfer/re-assign records including Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, etc. working with stakeholders and following processes.
- Ensures users have access to the right data by managing the platform security settings, access to apps, objects, records and fields (roles, profiles sharing rules, permission sets, etc).
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Experience with maintaining Salesforce platform
- Health-care organization experience (preferred)
- Salesforce Admin 201 certification
Send your resume to Tara at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-863-7599 (7599).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce business analyst / Salesforce.com / Administrator / CRM / IT / Full time / Service cloud