Salesforce Business Analyst-Huntsville, Alabama
An exclusive client of mine is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst who is available to be on-site during regular business hours. This client is a recognized leader in the construction industry, who is ready to help this Salesforce professional progress in their career within the Salesforce eco-system. You will be responsible to serve as a system administrator for two Salesforce organizations with 250+ users combined. Responsibilities:
Skills and Requirements:
- Handle all basic administrative functions for Salesforce including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, work flows and other routine tasks.
- Meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, manager laterally and upwards
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage projects, develop project plans, monitor performance
- Develop and support reporting and dashboards, including third party solutions
- Work with IT Manager to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
- Gather critical information from various stakeholders and produce useful reports
- Assist in the training of new users and growth of Salesforce skill set across the organization
- At least two years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator working with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Minimum five to seven years' experience in a Business Analyst or Project Management position
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred
- Strong understanding of the platform and of Salesforce best practices and functionality
To learn more about this opportunity please send your resume to Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org
- interviews will be happening next week!
U.S Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the U.S, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners and End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the SFDC market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the U.S and have unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SFDC jobs are.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this vacancy.