Our Client in the Seattle Area is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Developer to work as a Technical Lead and develop their platform. This role is a perfect match for anyone who has a passion for coding, management, architecture and design. Anyone with a background in Salesforce Architecture, Development, and Design is encouraged to apply.
--SEATTLE, WA--**Paid Relocation**Salary:
$140,000-$160,000 + Full BenefitsLocation:
Salesforce.com JobsJob Type:
- Work alongside SFDC Developers and Administrators to monitor the operational progress for the CRM
- Collaborate with Solutions Architects to devise and maintain solutions through architecture and documentation to uphold customer needs and satisfaction
- Lead meetings with technical teams to lay out releases of Salesforce and additional applications associated with the platform
- Act as the main POC for project deployment, development, and release of projects at hand
- Organize development throughout the whole entirety of the project life cycles, collaborating with team members and stakeholders
- Mentor and train on shore and off shore development teams and monitor success
- Communicate with Stakeholders and Clients, translating technical language into functional solutions
- Staying up to date with current Salesforce trends and updates
- Ability to meet project deadlines in a timely manner
- 7+ years of experience working on Salesforce back-end, or related experience
- Up to date Salesforce Administrator and Developer Certifications required
- Hands on experience with both VisualForce and Lightning
- Seasoned experience in APEX triggers, tests, and development
- Ability to read programming languages such as Java & C#
- Ability to configure and code APEX from the ground-up
- Understanding of Salesforce APIs and DevOps landscapes
- Versatile experience on all parts of the SDLC, and the ability to maintain requirements and move projects smoothly
- Pardot and Service Cloud experience a plus
Benefits, medical, 401k and dental included.
Due to the nature of the Clients popularity in the industry, interview slots are filling quickly for this role. If you are a Seattle resident or if you would love a chance to live in one of Americas largest coastal tech-hubs, do not hesitate and miss out on this great opportunity! If you would like to discuss and apply for the role, feel free to send me a message on LinkedIn or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.