Senior Salesforce Administrator - Pittsburgh, PA - 12 month contract
The client is a well-known financial institution looking for a Salesforce.com professional who is looking to advance within their Salesforce career. An individual who is driven, looking to work in a team of over 15 Salesforce professionals, has senior like Salesforce Administration experience, and is willing to travel on site would be perfect for the position. Senior Salesforce Administrator - Pittsburgh, PA - 12 month contract Required Skills
- Gather information from end users and internal employees on application
- Manage systems, communicate changes to the users, and effectively delivery any changes to the users
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment
- Proficient in establishing ownership of existing accounts and merging duplicate records
- Responsible for gathering feedback from users and delivering that feedback to the development team
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous Salesforce experience with Salesforce Marketing, Sales and Service Cloud
- Proficient understanding of custom reports and some experience with report writing within Salesforce
- Development experience
- ADMIN 201 Certification
Please send your resume to email@example.com
or call Megan at (267) 233-6471 to be considered.