Salesforce Developer - Salesforce.com - Boston, MA
Seeking a talented Salesforce developer to fill a 9-month contract. The client is a major insurance agency seeking to implement Apttus CPQ.
- Must be able to work during East Coast work hours.
- Takes direction from project team members and immediate supervisor, but takes initiative and shows leadership when appropriate.
- Work as a member of the development team performing Apttus CPQ implementation.
- Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs. Collaborates within Agile framework, fosters a team approach to software development and delivery.
- Oversee and manage the installation and configuration of new sales & marketing systems, customizing the install for the benefit of the business.
- BS in Computer Science or related area.
- Apttus CPQ experience required.
- Previous experience working on a development team for a Service Cloud implementation.
- Experience with Salesforce DX highly desired.
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification. Platform Developer 2 a plus.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!