My client is looking for a candidate with a full understanding of Salesforce development, especially with coding in Apex and working with the Lightning platform. The location is on site in Austin, Texas.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop code from scratch with Apex and Visualbasic language
- Oversee and engage in development activities
- Create new web applications while using current applications
- Strong communication skills
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of IT involvement
- Experience in Development in Salesforce CRM Platform
- APEX, Visualforce, Java, Lightning components coding background
For all inquiries for this position, please send your resume to Samantha at email@example.com
or contact 215-971-1526 (ext.1526) for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.