Salesforce Administrator - Montgomery, Alabama 36105
As a Salesforce Administrator for this rapidly growing company in Montgomery, Alabama you will be responsible for working closely with the Sales team to implement solutions and gather requirements for the end users. This position is 6 months contract- to- hire, with the need to be on site 5 days a week during regular business hours. You will be joining a team of 2 Salesforce professionals who are all looking to advance within their Salesforce career.Responsibilities/ Qualifications:
Salesforce Administrator- Montgomery, Alabama 36105
- Self-motivation and ability to make strategic decisions for the organization
- Ability to work independently, as well as on a team with multiple projects
- Problem solving skills, excellent communication skills, strong analytic skills
- Excellent configuration skills
- Development experience
- Experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience with Workflows and Validation rules
- ADM 201 preferred
- Bachelor's degree, preferred Business, MS, or IT degree
- Must be able to work on site during standard business hours
To learn more about this opportunity please send your resume to Kayla at email@example.com
- interviews will be happening next week!
U.S Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the U.S, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners and End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the SFDC market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the U.S and have unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SFDC jobs are.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this vacancy.