Salesforce Business Analyst-Indianapolis-$70/hr
I have a brand new client seeking an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst to join a team of enthiastic, detail oriented individuals, for a brand new Salesforce Implementation. It is a company that would benefit from an individual containing strong leadership qualities as they are starting from the ground up.
* 3-5 years of a Salesforce Administrator, Business Analyst, or Project manager
* Experience with product design, implementations, migrations, and integrations
* Workflows, process builders, validations, and fields
* Experience with sales and service clouds
* Experience with lightning implementation
* Able to document and process onboarding/deleting users
* Work closely with the business and be a key contributor to the implementation phase
* Train Salesforce end-users and trainers on newly built features and upgrades
* Collaborate with architects, administrators, and developers to implement the best business practices
* Keep up to date with new salesforce releases
Anyone who has this skill set and is excited about an opportunity to work the latest cutting edge Salesforce software do not hesitate to contact me. This company is actively interviewing, do not miss this chance! You can reach me at 646-576-7670 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.