Marketo Specialist (Email Marketing) - New York City - 4-6 months
My client, one of the most prominent firms in the financial services industry, is looking for a Marketo Specialist to join their marketing team. This position will directly report to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and support the overall business development & marketing needs for the organization. Marketo Specialist (Email Marketing) - New York City - 4-6 monthsResponsibilities
- Oversee and manage all phases of email marketing from creation to deployment
- Perform ad hoc requests relating to issues surrounding the Marketing Automation tools
- Work closely with the content specialists to tailor email templates to certain audiences
- Assist designers with HTML customization - must have ability to code HTML from scratch
Apply now for an immediate response!D.email@example.com(215) 789 - 9447 Marketo Specialist (Email Marketing) - New York City - 4-6 months
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, computer science or related field
- 5+ years experience with digital and email marketing
- 2+ years overall experience with Marketo (must have relevant experience and have utilized Marketo within the past year)
- Experience with Episerver or Ektron CMS is a huge plus
- Strong project and program management skills
- Experience with financial services industry (not required, but highly desired)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and any other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Dan Sherry at (215) 789 - 9447 in complete confidence ASAP.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.