Salesforce Tech Lead - Up to 80K Plus Benefits - Platinum Partner - London
This is a new and exciting opportunity to work for a Platinum Partner within London and the UK as a salesforce Technical Lead. As the Technical Lead you will be required to be the first point of contact with senior stakeholders within the business, gathering requirements and then translate this into the Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate in this position must understand the development and maintenance techniques surrounding SFDC.
Experienced hands on Apex & Visualforce coding experience, Knowledge of process builder, workflows and validation rules would be ideal also. The ideal candidate would have experience working successfully across a wider range teams within an organisation to deliver results. DEV 401 Certification highly desirable as this organisation are looking for somebody who can thrive in a fast paced environment and deliver results.Must Have Skills:
Nice to Haves:
- Must have 6 plus years of experience working in IT.
- Minimum 4 plus years of hands on experience with Salesforce.com with an understanding of basic Salesforce operation and configuration
- Experience working in leading/managing large Salesforce projects is a must.
- Must have 1 position as a Salesforce Technical Lead.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture and data model
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Strong Experience in lightning development and Service Cloud implementation.
- Strong with basic , customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force, Chatter, Apex, Data Loader etc.
- Good to have Field Service Lightning (FSL) experience.
- Have directly involved in managing the releases of various salesforce applications - with deep-dive understanding of packages and change sets.
- Have hands-on experience working with Salesforce API [Tooling API, Metadata API, Canvas, Rest/ SOAP API, Bulk API etc.,]
- In-depth knowledge and experience in developing Salesforce1 Mobile solutions (Apps).
- SFDC Certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV, other.
- Strong Problem Solving and communication skills.
- Ability to travel/relocate for projects across the UK.
- Must have Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Platform Developer - 1 certification
This client pays very good attention to detail in the way their employees work. They recognise individual needs with a very attractive and flexible benefits package which can be tailored to suit you. They attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of their business.
if you wish to discuss possible opportunities please contact Christopher Anglin at email@example.com
or apply directly through this website.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy