Salesforce Community Cloud Administrator - Broomfield, CO - $70K-$100K Annual
- Design and distribute reports, analytics, and dashboards for departments and users.
- Customize and implement new profiles, roles, security settings, alerts, etc.
- Improve user experience through training, documentation, and standardization.
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instances, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
- Apply work flows, flows, and process builders to solve business requirements
- Support the development of Salesforce click-to-dev components for both Community and Service Cloud.
- Support all platform configurations
- Work closely with stakeholders and management in order to create effective systems
- 3+ years' experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Expert in Community and Service Cloud
- BA/BS or equivalent working skills
- Salesforce Administrator certification required
- Salesforce Advance Administrator certification preferred
- Experience with systems integration
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- $70K - $100K Annual depending on experience
- Excellent benefits
- Flexible hours
- Tuition reimbursements
Contact McKenzie Berke at (303)-558-4352 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.