Mason Frank has partnered with a growing SaaS company based out of NYC in hiring a Salesforce Administrator. The successful candidate will be exposed to all levels of Salesforce work in a highly developed and functional team (Administrators, Product Managers, Developers) with challenging project!
You should be able to challenge business or product management requirements and come up with options to solve topics in Salesforce in a scalable, future-proof manner. You are expected to guide other Salesforce Administrators towards the best solutions in team-based discussions!Requirements
- Customize Salesforce fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, queues, reports, and dashboards.
- Maintain security such as user accounts, mobile user accounts, sharing rules, user roles, user profiles, field level security, content folder rights, groups, list view rights.
- Maintain overall system configuration, change control, and enhancements.
- Assist in developing and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help related materials.
- Manage operational requests and troubleshoot issues, working with diverse user groups and potentially with business leaders.
- Manage instance to ensure data integrity, security and daily basic audits.
- Present changes/system enhancements and overall training to diverse audiences.
- Manage mass imports and exports of data.
- Master of governance limits and overall platform scalability (with Product, Developers).
- Develop best practices for emergency procedures around Salesforce.
- Undertake additional projects as directed by management.
- Several years of previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a growing company, ideally with a multi-national User / business base
- Working knowledge of relational databases design concepts and data management.
- Well-versed in agile methodology / processes.
- Experience in Salesforce migrations a plus.
- At least basic understanding of Salesforce coding (APEX, Java etc.).
- At least a basic understanding of Salesforce integration options.
- Expert understanding of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud that is always kept at the highest level.
- Proficiency with data manipulation tools and uploading techniques (Data Loader, Workbench, Excel, Plug-Ins).
- Analytical business process development skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or email@example.com.