DEVELOPERS - SALESFORCE - PHOENIX - ($130K - $160K) DEVELOPERS - SALESFORCE - PHOENIX - ($130K - $160K)
Calling all Salesforce Developers in Arizona! A new opportunity awaits, but is not going to be here forever. If you like to work with motivated and fun-loving people just like yourself, as well as doing something that really matters then I can help.Responsibilities and Requirements -
- Write Salesforce Apex classes, Triggers, VF pages, Unit Tests and other code to support the SF ecosystem
- Create solutions based on use cases for internal and external resources (employees, customers, and partners)
- Develop SQL/SOQL code and use tools to perform ETL (Extract/Transform/Load) to import, export, and improve data quality
- Configure multiple sub-systems within Salesforce including CPQ, FinancialForce PSA, and a partner community
- Experienced Salesforce Developer with advanced experience
- Data architecture and design master
- Someone who know the internals of Salesforce 360 degrees, keep on top of the latest releases and platform features.
- Works well in a team and brings out the best in those around you
Write code to support the SF ecosystem. Build solutions and create business alongside some hardworking, think outside the box-ing humans. Looking for those experienced with working with SFDC, have multiple SFDC certifications and all around sales processes. Offering competitive salary and benefits.
Let me represent you to help start the career of your dreams. I am a recruitment specialist in the state of Arizona, contact me with qualified resumes at email@example.com
or at 303-558-4411.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.