Salesforce Developer- Atlanta, GA!
The Salesforce Developer will be a lead technical resource on the Salesforce team for this client and will be responsible for evaluating and designing key technical components on the Salesforce Platform. You will be working with a dynamic Salesforce Team and for a CTO, with an extensive Salesforce background, including having worked for Salesforce itself. They currently are on a Lightning User interface and using Salesforce in every aspect of their business.
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Developer including permissions, configurations, triggers, process builders, workflows, APIs, visual force, apex coding, custom objects, batch processes
- Expert Apex & Visaulforce development skills
- Lightning Components experience
- Previous software development experience
- Agile Methodology expert
- Experience working with Offshore resources
- Ability to code from scratch
- Database design structure expert
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (Developer 401 certified).
- Previous Enterprise system experience
This is a full-time onsite position in Atlanta, GA, with a competetive salary and bonus structure.
My client is eager to have the right candidate join their growing team. Don't wait before the opportunity is filled!