Salesforce Business Analyst/Configurator- GTA - CA$750000 - CA$100000
Salary: CA$75,000 - CA$100,000
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Job Type: Permanent Salesforce Business Analyst/Configurator - GTA - CA$75000 - CA$100000
Our client is seeking someone skilled in Salesforce configuration to join their internal Salesforce development team as they migrate business processes and data from a legacy system as well as develop new functionality in Salesforce.com. As part of a small team, candidates will need to be self-directed and comfortable collecting and adapting requirements throughout each project's lifecycle It would be nice if the candidate had certifications and Apex experience. The candidate will be a self-starter and detail-oriented. They will also be a problem solver, able to think strategically about a problem. Good communication skills are essential. The candidate will have an understanding of complex requirements and the ability to explain complex problems simply.Responsibilities:
- An understanding of when to use validation rules, workflows, process builder, flows, vs. custom code.
- An understanding of SF architecture (Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Campaign Members, Lead Conversion, Tasks).
- Report/Dashboard experience.
- Email Marketing experience.
- Data loading/transforming/Excel experience.
- An understanding of security model (role, profiles, sharing settings).
- Third-party app experience.
- Understanding of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud
- Experience using 3rd party tools highly preferred
- Familiar with Apex and Visualforce
- Strong configuration skills and solid business analysis experience
- Salesforce certifications
- Self-started and detail oriented
- Annual salary
- Results-based company bonus
- Six weeks' vacation
- Health/benefits plan, RRSP plan
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International SFDC / Administrator / Consultant / Admin / Ontario / Toronto / TO / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT / Full time / Canada / Service Cloud / Visualforce / Apex / Toronto / Functional consultant / business analysis / BA