I am working with an extraordinary company based in London who are looking for a Salesforce Senior Administrator or a Business Analyst to join their growing team. With offices based in the US and the UK, they are offering a very appealing package to join them. As well as a very enticing basic salary, they are also offering a 20% bonus, share options, private healthcare, flexible working, a travel allowance of £95 a month, a lunch budget of £250 a month, your mobile covered (up to £70 a month), Dell or Mac Laptop supplied and 25 Days holiday a year. Key requirements:
- Minimum 2 years Salesforce experience
- Salesforce ADM201 essential
- Strong experience working with sales or service teams installing Salesforce projects
- Experience with IT networks and infrastructure
- Can work in a fast-paced agile framework
- Excellent problem solving, organisational, analytical and communication skills.
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK- NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Reiss Fage at email@example.com
or call +44 (0)203 808 7282.
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International are a Global leading recruitment business who solely specialise in recruitment for Salesforce.com professionals throughout Europe. We place Salesforce.com consultants on both a Permanent and Contract basis and strive to bring you a number of opportunities