A large investment management firm is looking to bring on a skilled Salesforce Developer who is well-versed on the technical/functional aspect of the platform to become their in-house SME. Ideal candidates will have strong working knowledge with Apex, classes, batches, triggers, Visualforce, Ligtning interface, and exposure to C# or .NET.Key Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 2-4 years of hands-on custom development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Ability to write custom code within the Salesforce platform
- Apex, Visualforce, workflows, custom triggers and components
- Exposure to C# and .NET
- Application development
- Working closely with business leaders, IT stakeholders, and management teams to gather requirements
- Leadership, problem solving, and management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Writing custom codes, integration and implementations experience
- Lightning experience is preferred, but not required
- Salesforce Certifications (Preferred)
They are interviewing this week! If you have hands on Salesforce Development experience please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
to secure an interview.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.